YAMAHA R1 YZF-R1
SOLD OUT FOR 2015
All new Yamaha YZF-R1. We R1
Packed with MotoGP YZR-M1 technology, the next generation R1 is here. With a new crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis and high-tech electronics, it's ready to connect to your body and take your riding to a new level.
Developed without compromise using YZR-M1 MotoGP technology, the R1 was born for the track. 200PS, 199kg and 1,405mm wheelbase give an insight into its capabilities. But it's what you can't see that makes this focused superbike so special.
Its central nervous system is a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit that constantly senses chassis motion in 3D, creating controllability over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. Yamaha R1. We R1.
GENUINE FACTORY RACING PARTS
- New 998cc 200PS crossplane 4-cylinder engine
- Highly advanced electronic control systems
- 6-axis IMU with Gyro/G sensors for 3D motion data
- Banking sensitive Traction Control/Slide Control
- Front Lift Control and Launch Control
- Banking sensitive Racing ABS/Unified Brake System
- New short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
- 199 kg wet weight
- Upward truss type swingarm/magnesium rear frame
- Magnesium wheels and aluminium fuel tank
- 'One-click' adjustable riding modes
- New Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD instruments